Sharing is caring!
Dela med sig
Dela med sig
https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.jsFirst time mothers and all mothers in general want to do what is best for their children. The first question that you need to answer after having a baby is whether or not you ought to stay home or work. fortune 500 executive trainer and author, Shannon Cassidy, knows numerous terrific and numerous not so terrific working mothers and stay at home moms. Cassidy concludes that working is not the element to measure effectiveness. It’s about love, attention and engagement with one’s children.
As a work at home mother typically I feel guilty and worry that I am not spending enough time with my children. I started building my company over five years ago and am still trying to reach company goals and personal goals for myself. Can I truely feel personal sucess without sacrificing too much time away from my children? I know some mothers who run social media companies like mine hire nannys to take care of their children. By hiring a nanny I would not be as involved in my childrens’ lives as I want to. I asked Shannon how I can reach my personal goals without feeling guilty about being away from my children.
“Working from home requires discipline and planning,” states Shannon. “It’s challenging to feel you’re good at anything when you’re running multiple roles simultaneously. here are some suggestions that will help:
1. define success in achievable terms. What does it imply to be a successful company owner? What guidelines do you have about meeting that goal? What does success look like as a parent?
2. schedule particular time for each of your priorities. have time allocated just for the kids: playing, feeding, cuddling, reading, etc. and have time just for work: design, email, customer service, marketing. Doing both at the same time is a recipe for ruin.
3. set goals. write down your goals for all of the areas of your life. Vad vill du? When can you achieve it? who can hold you accountable?
4. design your formula for Fulfillment (see: The five degree Principle) and recognize that what works today will likely not work next month. Be adaptable and flexible with your changing priorities and recalibrate regularly.
5. establish rewards. When you reach goals, experience fulfillment, reach a milestone – celebrate! An abundant life is something to celebrate!”
Starting today I am going to write down my personal goals, company goals and include playtime with my kids in my regular schedule. yes I can have it all and I believe I made the best decision when chosing to work from home to be closer to my children.
Shannon Cassidy is the founder and CEO of bridge between inc., a professional services firm specializing in executive coaching, program facilitation and keynote speaking. Cassidy holds certifications from Harvard law school in negotiation training and from the Mediation training Institute in Organizational conflict Resolution. Her areas of competence include: emotional intelligence, leadership transitions and team synergy. Her ability to get to the point and inspire positive change has made her one of the most sought-after coaches and speakers in her field. In fact, Forbes.com cited Cassidy as one of Philadelphia’s top coaches.
Related Why Do parents forget Their Infants in Cars?
Cascia Talbert är en upptagen bloggare, förläggare, frilansförfattare, onlinehandlare och mor till fem barn, som bor i Stillahavsområdet. Med en B.A. in history and law and a passion for writing and staying healthy, she started The healthy mothers magazine in 2007. The healthy mothers magazine is currently ranked the top health blog for mothers and features several health expert writers and mother bloggers. Fröken Talbert tror att om mödrar är välutbildade i hälsoproblem och hur de kan hålla sig friska, kan de överföra den informationen till sina barn och vända barnens fetma statistik i USA
Ms. Talbert is a featured health blogger at Wellsphere.com and her articles can finns också på ezinearticles.com. Hon driver också det Healthy Mothers Social Network på Ning, är Chief Marketing Officer för Talbert Nutrition LLC och är i Social Media Advisory Board for America’s Wellness Challenge. Följ henne på Google+.
Länk till det här inlägget: mammor , Att arbeta eller inte arbeta? Det är inte frågan
Delning är omtänksam!
Dela med sig
Dela med sig